1. Class Schedule – Days and times are subject to change depending on enrollment. You will be notified of any changes.
2. Class Refunds – Refunds requested prior to the half-way point will be prorated. No refunds will be granted after the session is past the halfway point unless for medical reasons.
3. Parent Watch Days – Parents will be invited to watch the first class of each month beginning in the second month. Parents need to remain in the Legacy Facility during classes on non-parent watch days. Please note that parent watch days are very distracting so please help keep noises to a minimum.
4. Class Attire & Hair – Dancers need to have proper attire and shoes with hair pulled back. (NO JEANS) Please see class descriptions for required shoes and attire. Dancers need to bring water to class each week. No Food or other drinks allowed in the studio.
5. Recital Attire/Accessory Fee – Fall and Winter Sessions only: There is a $20 recital accessory fee. A recital letter will be available with more details and information regarding attire, dates, and location.