Summer Girls Lacrosse Training Options
It’s almost time for our programming to begin! Our first sessions will be on June 13th with programming running through July 27th. Players will be split into approximately 8 age/skill level-based groups and will continue to build on the skills that they have developed throughout the past year. Register early, space is limited!
Day/Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:30p – 7:30p, Outdoors
Dates: June 13 – July 27 (No July 4 OR 6)
Ages: K-2023 HS Graduate
Individual / Small Group Training
100% customizable sessions, aimed at helping players of all levels get additional support. We also have the option for small group trainings. Small group is a great fit for friends of similar skill level who want to work together. It offers and opportunity to work in a competitive environment while still receiving individualized feedback. Legacy wants to ensure that all players gets the most out of these sessions and will provide feedback each session.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Individual Lacrosse Training
Legacy Girl’s Lacrosse Program Advantage
The Legacy Center is proud to offer world class services and facilities for the sport of Girl’s Lacrosse to the Livingston County area. Train, play, and experience Lacrosse like the pros do with professional grade playing fields, training areas, and the most premier programming in the state.
We aim to accommodate athletes of all levels (Recreational, Select, Elite) and will assist them in achieving their short and long term goals related to the world of sports. We also offer complimentary products and services that will develop the Player, the Athlete and the Person on and off the field, and help them build their own Legacy.
Off Season Training
Our exclusive Off-Season Training Packages for Club Organizations and Individual Teams is your opportunity to gain the most out of the indoor season. Packages incorporate field use and Sports Performance powered by Legacy Fitness to give you the most out of your off season training. These packages can be customized to meet your goals and objectives and is open to athletes of all ages/skill levels.
Why Play For Us?
Legacy Girls Lacrosse has the unique ability to provide collegiate level instruction while maintaining an individual approach to the athlete. Our founding principle is to provide an opportunity for girls to develop skills in an environment that honors the beauty of the game of lacrosse. Legacy Girls Lacrosse is a club that allows players of all skill levels to compete and where excellence is the reward of hard work; friendship and fun are its natural byproducts.
Our structure helps each individual player choose their own goal and strive for it whether that goal be to receive a D1 offer or to make her high school team. We recognize that summer lacrosse is about having fun and each player achieving her own individual goals. Within the Legacy Girls Lacrosse organization, every player has equal opportunity and is equally valued!
What makes us different from other lacrosse clubs?
- Legacy Girls Lacrosse represents over 30+ school districts throughout Michigan and Ohio, with guest players from Canada and other states.
- Every player is treated as equally important. All players are put in a position to improve and highlight their individual skills.
- Legacy Girls Lacrosse players are always expected to play the game the right way, summer lacrosse is about fun and improvement, it’s not about winning at all costs. Respect for the game, fellow players/coaches, opponents, officials and all others associated with each game will never be compromised.
- Detailed and Personalized Recruiting Support, **New for 2018 each HS player will be invited to attend recruiting seminars and receive 1-1 recruiting support (Cost Included)**
- Access to top notch training facilities and Personalized Skill sessions are available.
- Our coaching staff is led by College Head Coaches with support from current/former NCAA DI, DII, DIII and NAIA players.
- Our coaches have a robust network of collegiate coaching connections that span the entire country. We believe that there is a level and a school for every athlete. We will personally help find the right fit for any athlete that chooses to pursue a collegiate playing career.
Congrats To All Of Our Alumni!
|Abigail Trosin, Central Michigan ’25|
|Emma Donahue, University of Detroit ’24|
|Brooklyn Neumen, University of North Carolina ’22, Team USA U19|
|Samantha Campanella, Kennesaw State ’22|
|Allie Falk, University of Detroit ’22|
|Emily Beazley, University of Detroit ’22|
|Amber Crouse, Central Michigan ’18|
|Courtney Humphrey, University of California-Davis ‘18|
|Bridgette Champane, Robert Morris ’18|
|Erika Neumen, Hofstra ’17, GVSU transfer ’18|
|Bobbie Hall, University of Connecticut ’17 (SUNY Assistant)|
|Meghan Wilson, Marquette ’17|
|Lindsey Jenks, William & Mary ’17|
|Emily Braun, University of Michigan ’17|
|Jenessa Staruch, Winthrop ’16|
|Melanie Fredericks, Stetson ’16|
|Tori Lockhart, Howard ’16|
|Mackenzie Lawler, Robert Morris ’14 (GVSU Head Coach)|
|Andi Raymond, Towson ’14 (American Assistant)|
|Maura Malone, LaSalle ’13|
|Britany Busch, University of Detroit ‘13|
|Kelsey Kaminsky, Delaware ’13|