Soccer Skills Academy
We have rebranded our Skills League to the Skills Academy. The biggest difference you will see is the Skills Academy will be more of an early introduction to our Legends FC soccer program. See below for details:
- We use game based teaching environments to introduce the mental, technical, tactical and physical pillars of the game of soccer; which will involve dribbling, passing, shooting, balance, change of direction; movement without the ball, decision making, teamwork and scoring.
- Players will be encouraged to take risks with the ball and be active off the ball.
- Players will learn to chase back to defend and to get forward to score.
- Our program is designed to create fun, challenging environments to learn how to solve problems.
- The Skills Academy is a direct pathway to our Legends FC, Legends Thunder FC and Legends Lyon FC clubs along with our Legacy Recreational Soccer Programs.
Goal Keeper Training
If you are interested in learning more about soccer goalkeeper training at Legacy, please contact Rhys Moller to learn more about our programs and current offerings.
Areas of Emphasis:
- Playing short, quick and accurate passes
- Receive and control ball in tight spaces
- Improve close control dribbling
- Dynamic movements forward to score
- FUN atmosphere